Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reflections~~~

What you enjoyed most when working on this task
The part I enjoyed most was the part where we searched the net and went out to collect information.
What were some challenges you faced?
The internet is a helpful resource but there are a lot of information that are displayed but are not important/ not needed also, when I went out, I was faced with the challenge of taking photos and travelling to my destinations(the destinations were far apart from each other) during the set time my mother gave me and I realised that I had forgotten to interview people at the set area, I could not do anything.
Describe ONE area that you think you could do better if given the opportunity to do it again.
I would like to redo the part where I can go out for 'sightseeing' and interview people.

No comments:

Post a Comment